Yes, we are allowed again!
We are ready to offer you a fantastic and well-deserved stay in the best conditions.
Below you will find some guidelines and tips to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We would like to ask you to read and follow them carefully. The success of these extra measures depends on the joint efforts of all parties involved.
We wish you a fantastic stay in Destelheide!
- Keep at least 1,5 metres apart.
- Wash your hands often and carefully. If necessary, use disinfectant gels.
- Stay home if you are sick or if you are living with someone who is infected.
- Cough and sneeze into a paper handkerchief or into your elbow.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Ventilate continuously and air spaces as often as possible.
- Avoid contact with other groups staying on the domain. When in contact with Destelheide employees, keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- Ventilate all rooms ontinuously (by leaving windows and doors ajar or tilted). Air several times a day
by opening windows and doors wide for a while.
- Please observe the rules regarding social distancing, the hygiene instructions on the posters and the one-way strips and floor stickers in the buildings.
- Disinfectant gel is provided at the entrance to the various buildings, the Bar and the Restaurant. Use this as much as possible.
Prior to your stay
- We will send you the necessary guidelines in advance by e-mail. You will also receive the necessary documents in advance by e-mail.
It is possible that adjusted arrival or departure times will be agreed upon.
Complete the documents that we will send you digitally before arrival and email them to us before your stay: list of participants (per contact bubble, if applicable) and signed reservation overview.
You must provide your own essential materials: hand soap, paper towels, handkerchiefs, disinfectants, alcohol gel, face masks, first aid kits ... If you require something extra, materials are available for purchase at the reception.
We ensure that your accommodation and all loaned or sports equipment is carefully cleaned and ventilated before your arrival.
Upon arrival and departure in Destelheide
- Only one person reports to the Reception desk for check-in.
- The rest of the group waits outside. In case of rainy weather, you will immediately go to the reserved rooms or sleeping quarters.
- In Destelheide, luggage can still be stored in room 010. We use single direction: entrance through the hall, exit through the gate.
During your stay
- Meals at the Restaurant
Sufficient distance is provided between different groups. It is also possible that staggered mealtimes may be agreed to.
- Bar and Cafeteria
The Bar and the Cafeteria are, if applicable, allocated separately to your group. Clean the tables and counters after each use. During the day you enter the Bar through the main entrance, exit the Bar via the terrace.
- Coffee break
If necessary, the coffee break will be organised in shifts, or you can pick your coffee up from the kitchen or the Bar. Collection times will be agreed upon. During the day, you enter the Bar through the main entrance and leave via the terrace.
- Stairs and elevator
Keep to the far right if you have to use the stairs. Only on the stairs to and from the Bar in Destelheide: keep to your left.
Avoid crossing each other on the narrow stairs. Here, right of way applies for ascending persons, just as in traffic.
Respect the one-way traffic in the corridors. Keeping to the right is the rule. Except for the corridor to the Restaurant in Destelheide: there, we keep to the left.
We prefer electronic payments over cash.
- Lending materials
Educational workbooks are provided digitally for use on tablets or smartphones. If you need lending materials at different times during your stay, you will keep these materials you during your entire stay.