Privacy & cookies
ADJ vzw (non-profit) manages the accommodation domains the de Hoge Rielen in Kasterlee (dHR) and Destelheide-Hanenbos in Dworp (DH-HB), Belgium. The provisions of this privacy statement apply to all entities of our organisation.
ADJ vzw attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and, therefore, handle personal data with great care.
In all cases, ADJ vzw complies with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG or GDPR)
This entails that:
- we process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. These purposes and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement
- the processing of your personal data is limited to those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- we ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- we have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- we do not pass on personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which the data is provided;
- we are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, we wish to inform you of them and respect them.
 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/45/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Please don't hesitate to contact us via +32 2 380 39 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find below an overview of our cookies
|_gid||.hanenbos.be||First party||Analytic||1 year|
Please indicate below which category of cookies we can use: